I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Email Me!

If you have a question, either specific or broad, then email me. I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities. If you find some news and you feel enough pity on this poor blog to allow it to have an exclusive, feel perfectly free to e-mail me. If you want to congratulate me on my wonderfully informative and witty blog, then please email me. If you want to make some scathing critique and tell me how you hate every inch of cheesy logo, then email me.

Please note-- If you email me a hate letter, I will most certainly blacklist you and will probably, if its offensive enough, inform your ISP.

Otherwise, send your kind and thoughtful emails to:
posted by Tyrantmizar at 5:01 PM | TrackBack |