I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Friday, March 04, 2005

At long last...

I'm back in the world of the living. I've been sick with a bad cold and never felt like getting around to publishing to this. Apparently a lot has happen in the last week, so I'm going to try to catch up on the news.

Blue Nintendo DSJapan is getting some new DS colors, and we can only hope that the US and Europe isn't far behind. Besides blue, there are three other colors being released. Check it out. I just hope that they get some better touch screens soon--the current ones scratch much too easily.

Also, I've been listening to the Fable soundtrack, and its pretty good. I wish it was longer though (only about 40 minutes!).
posted by Tyrantmizar at 11:39 AM | TrackBack |