I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Our Colony

ourcolony.netOur Colony.net is Xbox's next alternate reality game, similar to the Haunted Apiary. This is a team based game in which the "colonies" solve the challenges for points (I think, that's as far as I can figure out). In case you're curious, I am tyrantm (limited number of characters allowed) on team 'yay.'

Gamem8ker and Our Colony [Read]
Sweet forum discussion on Our Colony [Read]
Join Team 'Yay' [Read]

Update:OurColony.net has shut down. All that's left is an ant and a cool mouse over logo thing. No more teams. I think...
posted by Tyrantmizar at 1:50 PM | TrackBack |

Comments:

I added a link on how to join team 'yay' after AndreW pointed it out. I can't believe I didn't think of that (well, actually, yeah I can, knowing me).

Thanks AndreW.
 


Post a Comment

<< Home