I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Xbox 360 and Nintendo Revolution

MTV's Unveiling of the Xbox 360 has come and gone. Why didn't I report on it? 1. I was too lazy. 2. Everyone else did it better. Go check those out and ignore my humble blog (I would recommend the Video Game Ombudsman article for a laugh).

Nintedo Revolution logo?gamesblog.it and Joystiq.com are reporting on leaked Nintendo Revolution logos. While Joystiq likes it, I don't. It's a bit retro. Why someone would have a retro logo for a system nicknamed the 'Revolution' is beyond me (but then again, this is Nintendo we're talking about). Don't get me wrong, it's not ugly, but I don't think I could look at it for month after month for a few years. I seriously doubt the picture on the second page will pass any focus groups.

Joystiq Reports!! [Read]
gamesblog.it photos! [View]

Technorati Tags:
posted by Tyrantmizar at 2:34 PM | TrackBack |