I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Revolution's Controller - Is Tonight the Night?

NES ControllerWord on the street is that Nintendo is planning on revealing the controller for the Revolution in Japan tonight (for the US).

At the Tokyo Games Show, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata is giving his speech... and the facts stop there. Just about everything left are rumors, but that doesn't mean it's not true. Heck, rumors were flying about about how Link in upcoming Zelda game could turn into a werewolf, and it turned out to be true!

But seriously, Nintendo has waited far too long. There are so many Nintendo Revolution Controller mockups that anything is possible, and, therefore, nothing is amazing. I cannot tell you, cannot express how much I hope I'm wrong. I truly hope that Nintendo reveals it and the whole world goes "That's awesome!" I sincerely want Nintendo to have done the job right.

But, no matter how much I hope, no matter how much I have faith in Nintendo, I find myself doubting that anything they create will be revolutionary.
Tags:
posted by Tyrantmizar at 5:10 PM | TrackBack |