I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Slight Confession

Nintendo DSI don't actually own a DS. I haven't technically lied (I think), but I have misled. That will change soon.

I'm currently looking into buying a DS. There are several good games already out, and several good games to come. My current hopes to get are:

1) Advance Wars: Duel Strike -I have played it and it rocks!!! There isn't that much difference between it and the other advance wars, but it stick is a fun game.
2) Trace Memory - While it hasn't been released yet, and I don't know if there are any reviews, I'm a sucker for games with an involving storyline. That is what this game is hyped up to be, but we will have to wait and see.
3) Kirby: Canvas Curse - Awesome and fun. I will say no more
4) Animal Crossing DS - All the fun of the Gamecube version except you can play it anywhere
5) Metroid Prime: Hunters - I'm pretty good at Metroid Prime and I enjoyed the other two games. Online wireless multiplayer rocks too.
6) Super Mario 64 DS - Super Mario 64 rocked, why should this be any different.

And that's just what's off the top of my head.
Tags:
posted by Tyrantmizar at 11:12 AM | TrackBack |