I no longer update this site! Go to http://tyrantmizar.blogsome.com/ instead!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Super Smash Brothers Melee

SamusI've gotten readdicted to Super Smash Brothers: Melee for Gamecube. It is bothering me how much worse I am than what I used to be.

Super Smash Brothers: Melee was one of the first hit games for the Gamecube (and the best selling Gamecube game to date). The reasons for this are obvious: it is an awesome game.

The gameplay was fantastic. Super Smash Brothers is a different kind of fighting game. Rather than simply beat up your opponent, you must K.O. them by knocking them clear off the stage. This brings several well implemented and fairly unique features to the game.

The balance was top-notch. After playing games with the likes of Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Super Smash Brothers is a quick, nimble, and fluid experience. Learning the nuances and advantages to each character is a wonderful experience. My personal favorite is Samus, who has the greatest range abilities and good melee. However, very few of the characters can be considered 'bad,' and I'm decent with a variety of characters.

There are numerous plus sides to Super Smash Brothers: Melee, and I'm not in the mood to go into detail here. But if you haven't at least tried this game, then go rent/outright buy it now! P.S. This post is a bit random. Oh well. I might edit it later, but for now, I'm leaving it. I'm having trouble focusing today.
Tags:
posted by Tyrantmizar at 5:52 PM | TrackBack |

Comments:

dude you are crazy this game is gay, it is so boring that i played it for 10 minutes and shut it off and took it back to the video store for an exchange. it is NOT the best selling game for the gamecube, I don't know who told you that but it is not. the majority of games for the gamecube are boring and mostly for kids and the only reason I bought the cube was because of the new zelda, but that was a disappointment, I still have it but I play only x-box my stepson who is 7 plays the cube, I am waiting for the next zelda to come out because that will be the greatest game for the gamecube if not for any system, the zelda games are THE greatest games ever made except for the last two which were pretty lame, there is no game that can touch the Ocarina of Time which is my all time favorite game ever, I hope you are not an adult because I can't see anyone other than small kids liking the Smash brothers games
 


yo, this game is awweeessoommee. though personally, my fav character is dr.mario. & as for the guy who said it wasn't good, you sound just like my friend who did that cuz he was too used to games like tekken which have you just beat them up, & just tried to do some combo move, but accidently kept on putting on his sheild, & he couldn't even do a smash move
 


Post a Comment

<< Home